From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 04:10:30 -0700
Kent Multer wrote:  (Ray, have you been on any talk shows?  I have
> a few connections in the Dallas media.)

I have done about 50 radio talk shows, all over the U.S.  This was
accomplished by advertising in a publication sent to such programs.
These interviews resulted in many book sales as well as offers to appear
on the same programs in future. I am not advertising at present due to
finacial constraints.

Lacking the support of a major publishing house (I'm self-published), I
rely on word of mouth to spread the paleo message.  I welcome any efforts
by readers to book me for interviews and articles.  I'm available for
speaking engagements anywhere in return for travel expenses.  I am also
actively seeking to find a publishing house for the expanded 4th edition
(anyone know a good book agent?).

Anyone who can offer assistance in these matters is welcome to contact me
by e-mail or toll free at 1-800-577-3977 (972-250-1519).  So far I've
only sold about 6,000 books so I can't afford the $4,000 per month
retainer required by a good public relations firm.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"