From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:27:21 -0600
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:01:28 -0600, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>More or less depending on your ancestry, we spent the majority of the
> year in ketosis.  Year round carbs are a very recent invention, the
> result of which are the Syndrome X diseases.

I have no idea of my ancestry back before about 1600.  European
something-or-other.

As for year-round carbs, I thought that the cause for the Syndrome X
diseases was the grains and the processed foods?  In the reading I've
done, I did *not* get the impression that it was carbs generally.  Do you
have some sources I could reference about that?  (I have already read "The
Paleo Diet" and "Neanderthin", among others, and I have a couple more
books on the way that have been referenced on this list ("Not All in Your
Mind", and Weston A. Price's book.)

On a completely different subject:  Is the daily message limit set in
stone, or can it be changed?  I originally sent this post yesterday, but
it was rejected saying I had exceeded the daily message limit.  That's the
second time that has happened to me.

--
   Robert Kesterson