Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:56:18 -0700
Ashley > Do you find that there's a lot of difference in your appetite between 0g carbs and, say, 30g carbs?

I don't know.  I have either not monitored carbs or have gone zero or near zero.

Ashley > Yesterday I had the familiar headache going into ketosis (anyone else get that every time?)

Yes.

> On a similar note, I'm interested to know about how many calories you find yourself eating on a low-carb diet.

It depends first on whether you consider more than 100-120 grams of protein a day low carb.  The key question is whether one consumes enough extra protein that gluconeogenesis creates sufficient glucose to push one out of ketosis.  I don't know the answer to that.

Jim