From:
Joseph Berne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:39:48 -0500
I'm afraid to say that any weight you lose will always come back once you
revert to your old eating habits.  That's how it works.

If you're looking for a nice long term solution (a lifelong eating plan that
will keep you lean), I recommend intermittent fasting (skip 1-2  meals a day
or skip days altogether) and paleo.  I'm not as big a low carb advocate as
most - I find as my carbs go down very low my cortisol goes up and I keep a
puff around the middle.

Good luck!

--
Visit my Training blog: