From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:50:36 -0700
On Friday, Oct 29, 2004, at 15:18 US/Pacific, Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> When you are at a Mexican restaurant with a basket full of tortilla
> chips
> right in front of you and everybody digging in, how do you resist. Or
> do
> you?
>
> ~K

Honestly, they don't look like food to me anymore. I sat with two guys
eating big sandwiches, and a whole big plate of French fries in front
of us. It's like they weren't there - except I found myself thinking
that they were very good-looking fries, in the aesthetic or appealing
sense, even though they didn't appeal to me. I was hungry at the time,
too, having missed a meal. I LIKE my food!

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!