From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:48:12 -0700
 > >I guess that shows that appearance doesn't always tell the story of >
 > >the quality of ones food.

 >I can so relate to your story. I have a slightly younger sister....

One thing that pops to mind is thin, 'fit' people who suffer heart attacks
or wind up undergoing triple-bypass anyway.  I know David Letterman had a
triple bypass.  Charlie Rose underwent either the same or something simliar
not long ago and both look fit as a fiddle.  A local talk show host here in
Denver (also a JERK on whose show I used to anchor but I digress) who bikes
fanatically had triple-bypass, too.  Looks arent' everything.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO