From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 06:25:28 -0500
Hi Marilyn,

I have not since the symptoms started but we are about to move. We had a
roof leak for a long time and our landlord took forever to get it fixed. We
have ceiling tile with huge, brown spots on then and when ever it rained
there were several closets we had to empty out because the walls would get
wet. Some of the walls in this house inside the closets are not sheet
rocked. It's a very old house. There was also visible mold in some closets
when we moved in. I wiped everything down with Clorox and painted it with
Killz but I wonder what's going on in the attic.

Kristina

".Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32