Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 14:38:43 -0400
Hi Kristina;

I lost all faith in modern medicine a long time ago, and the only doctor
I respect is Dr. Bernarr <http://healself.org/>. I called him and he helped.

My guess is that you are doing a low fat diet. Hormones that your body
should be making in balance are made of animal fat etc.
I've had problems with beef (eaten raw), so I dry it and make pemmican.
This (raw zero carb) works for me, and has cured otherwise incurable
diseases for others.
AFAIK no pemmican eater has PMS, even if they are female.

http://www.traditionaltx.us/images/PEMMICAN.pdf

Hope this helps,

william