Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 20:22:18 -0500
Lynne Meyer-Gay wrote:
> I was chaulking it up to exotic new strains of bugs courtesy of global
> warming or something. But reading Ilya's account made me wonder if it is
> low-carb related.
Just to clarify - the only thing I am attributing to being on low-carb
is
the inability to have a fever, which is something that a body does to
shorten
the illness.

> Next time, I will try a carb-up and see what happens. Though I think I'd
> rather dribble along than have a full-blown cold.
I only carb up when I feel bad. If I don't feel all that bad, then no
carb
ups, just try to get a little more sleep (like full 8 hours, instead
of the
usual 5 or 6).

Ilya