From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 14:44:07 -0500
>>there's a company in Florida that is on the web, and they are sellling
>>mail-order jerky and pemmican.  it's called "M. Goose".
>
>It would be mightly helpful if you included the URL in your post.

excuse me.  i thought anyone who might already be a customer would know the URL.
it is:
http://www.prowillen.com/MGoose.html

and i notice i got the price of pemmican wrong, it is listed as $25 for 1/4
pound, for that price, it had better be good!

again, any feedback from anyone who has ordered from this company would be
appreciated.
thanks, JoAnn.