From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:00:59 -0500
I think it is true that many have bodies that can handle grain, potatoes,
etc. very well.  I can't.  Too much carbohydrate was killing me, like I was
eating poison everyday.  But there are whole cultures that live mostly on
non animal foods and are very healthy.  Their ancestors may have been some
of the early humans to begin eating grains.