From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:09:15 +0200
It seems that some journalists (or rather their magazines/papers) are
not interested in the persons they interview, or to cover the subject
in a correct way, but rather just to write something that they think
will make people buy their mags.
I have also been through this as I was interviewed on my paleodiet
one and a half year ago. The result made me look like some weird
idealist subsiding on raw mackerel and dried wild boar. And the
scientific connection was totally left out. This was in a health
supplement to Swedens biggest daily paper.
I complained, and got the answer that if I made a list of what was
wrong, they would publish that. I never bothered to check if they
did, as the damage was already done.

- Hans