From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:12:54 -0500
Hi Wally,

How long have you given zero carb time to adapt in the past? Some people it
takes 2 weeks to 6 months. For myself, it took 2 months. The zerocarbage
forum's owner recently just ran a 1/2 marathon, and he also does track and
running 2-3x/week. Another guy on that site also ran the 1/2 marathon
recently. I also know of a woman who works out an hour every morning (cardio
and weights) eating zero carb. I don't do heavy duty workouts, I do things
like go hiking or long walks in the sand on the beach several times a week.

--Elizabeth