From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:14:36 -0700
Okay.  This looks like fun, so I gotta get in on it.

This is the best I can do for now.  (I'm the one on on the right,
shaking hands with the hemlock and its tiny cones.  Ignore the one on
the left--he's totally un-paleo and out of his natural,
flourescent-lit,
reptile-free, organ meat-repelling element.)

http://www.knothomedesigns.com/page5.html

I'll have to dig out my big tree shots, Jean-Claude.  Sorry to
disappoint you, but I'm fully-clothed--after all, it was
January...Brrrr!

> with my big fat friend
>
> in a coucou's nest

Happy Birthday Amadeus.  My grey and I will join your age in a couple
weeks.  My photo's about 2 years old.

> Here I am. (Was in the age of 36. Since yesterday I'm 41).
> But be warned. Now i'm looking *much* older.
> Especially that one grey hair has turned to loong grey hair....
> (people say it was after my long hospital stay 2 years ago).
> I'll find a newer one, of present times and scan it.
>
> Ok,
> Now I'm looking forward to see some more pictures.
> I would be nice to see you all.

Your Viking/Klingon,
Lois