From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:55:16 MDT
Betty Ann posted...

>If you woke up this morning with more health than illness..........you are
>more blessed than the million who will not survive this week. etc...

I'll say it right now; yes, this post referred to God.  Anyone who
rants on
the religious overtone of Betty Ann's message has missed the entire
point.
Agreeing to disagree is a hallmark of maturity.  Or, to quote my dear
ol'
dad, "it doesn't matter what an asshole thinks."  As for anyone who
rips
into Betty Ann for pointing out how lucky we are and (gasp!)
mentioning God
in the process, I think my dad would advise me to ignore your opinion.
And
that's my last two cents.  Thanks, Betty Ann.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO