From:
Bill Dooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:11:04 -0800
 > How about an address for this site??  My search engine does not
 > find anything using this name as a search string.

Following a tip by Steve Gibson of Gibson Research ( http://www.grc.com
) I've been using the Google search site lately ( http://google.com ).
Searching Google on the phrase "Blood Type Living" turned up the desired
URL as the first hit.

I have no affiliation with either Gibson Research or Google, but I have
found them both to be valuable. Gibson's SpinRite hard disk utility is a
marvel. He also provides free (and somewhat alarming) information about
unwanted intrusion into your Windows-based system while you're connected
to the Internet, and how to block most of it at no cost. If you go to
his site, click on Shields-Up! and get an education in web security.

Bill Dooley