Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:41:01 -0700
They could almost recover him if they would do the paleo diet.

My husband's brother has a son about 30 who is in an institution for
"mental" reasons  yet is very hi functioning otherwise, very bright.

His absolutely favorite food:  Macaroni and cheese, and cheese pizza.

Wheat and dairy.

When I told the mom a few years ago to take him home and get him off gluten
and dairy, it was just too much work!

Needless to say, he is on a cornucopia of drugs in the institution.

Mary