Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:04:37 -0400
On 18 August, 2004 10:09, Ozzie wrote:
> Richard wrote:
>
> "Re: Chelation
> Andy Cutler's mercury plan is what I'm basing my treatment on. I don't
> have the time or inclination to stuff around with natural remedies
> which are rumored to work.

If you look at the protocol for NDF, you'll see that treatment includes
analysis of urine samples which show mercury coming out of the body.
If you are really picky, you can pay for encephalograms, which show
improvement in brain function.

No rumours.

In comparison, Cutler's method seems to need _faith_ that the treatment will
not cause severe problems.

Surprising  that paleo approach (herbs) is so quickly abandoned in favour of
modern (chemical) medicine.

> I know I suddenly got a lot of fillings
> around the age of 18-20 and plus (especially after my 2 pregnancies, when
> my teeth seemed to fall apart although I was taking calcium tablets!)

Same here, except the pregnancies. :)
Nourishment for teeth requires more than calcium, magnesium as well IIRC,
probably more, and these are common deficiencies, mostly caused IMHO by lack
of healthy gut bacteria needed to convert food into absorbable nutrients.

> After suffering from the after-effects of Glandular Fever for many years, I
> had all my amalgam fillings removed about 6 years ago and replaced with
> porcelain

I've read that "porcelain" contains  aluminum, another biological poison. And
also a brain poison. Does anyone know if this is true?

> At this stage I'm reluctant to pull that root-canalled tooth
> as there seems to be so much argument over this issue, and it is a double
> back tooth important for chewing, and replacement options dont sound great.

From Weston A. Price to Hal Huggins, the best  advice is to ALWAYS get rid of
root canal teeth. You have a proven source of real problems there. Dead
things rot, and that tooth is dead.

> It's depressing to hear that paleo-eating, even the most strict, doesn't
> seem to fix people's teeth with problems like mine! One other tooth-related
> dietary factor for me may be silicon

How much soil-based bacteria do we get? This is probably the transient
bacteria needed for proper mineralization. I once tried the soil-based
probiotic capsules sold by Dr. Constance Tracy-Taylor
(http://www.stairwaytohealth.com/) and produced the most splendid turds ever,
a sign of good intestinal health.

If we don't eat enough dirt are we really eating paleo?

 Are you going to do this on your own, and how
> will you know when to stop?

I did it on my own and so had no access to urinalysis, therefore no idea if I
removed all the mercury.

William