From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:59:00 -0500
I agree with Todd here, but then I agree with Todd 90% of the time anyway.
;-)
I can't eat more than 75 carbs a day and if I find my rings are getting snug
on my fingers I cut back to 45 carbs a day.  I find the ideal amount to be
62.  But watch which carbs you eat.  It's the starchy carbs that will make
my rings fit tighter.  I love yams the way others love ice cream....
sigh...... Pumpkin runs a close second.....   Oliva