From:
Jack Oughton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 23:46:56 +0000
Thank you ALL for your kind words and support.

It's strange for me. Getting back to the SAD/SBD/bloody suicidal carbathon
diet has been the greatest proof of how bad it actually is. You don't notice
how healthy you are on paleo until you 'start eating normally', and 6 months
of it has now taken its toll on me. I feel like absolute crap, constantly,
emotionally and physically, and i am a little embarrassed to say, i am now
somewhat addicted to the what was at first ' a little indulgance'. Funny, it
wouldn't be a problem, i shop for myself and only buy nice tasty paleo
things, yet now i am finding it hard to resist these not nice tasty [and
awful] foods that are around.

You people who co-exist, I salute your toughness and aspire to it.

I am somewhat worried, as this seems to be developing into an eating
disorder with the classic jekyll and hyde internal dialogue: ie. 'i know the
extent of the damage of this is doing to me, I WANT TO EAT IT MORE!' and
guilt.

Bah.

I want to detox myself and my environment. I need to master my urges as
well.

Any of you guys got any wisdom? This is a very big problem for me

Hope i wasn't too negative :)

Jack