From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:59:09 -0500
It isn't the oxidizing outside the body I'm talking about. I buy Barleans
very fresh and freeze it. I know the difference in taste and it is very
fresh. I'm talking about oxidizing inside the body. I take it with Vitamin E
but lipid peroxidation is supposedly one of the factors in aging and that is
my concern -- is taking it worth the potential damage?

(My wife and I feed it to my dog BTW also, as part of his BARF diet)

--Richard