Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:38:52 -0400
Robin Temple wrote:
> Thanks William. Funny you mention zinc as I am supplementing with
> zinc myself. I am a magnesium waster and tested low for zinc. Have
> afib problems and need to take lots of magnesium. Now I hear high
> iron can cause afib as well. Damned if you do and damned if you
> don't. There is a website stating red meat is high in iron and should
> be limited if one's iron is too high.
>
> What to do?

My arrhythmia (psvt) disappeared for good when I started eating raw zero
carb. Evidently, raw fat meat supplies all the things needed to keep the
heartbeat steady. There are other benefits.

If you can't do that and decide to go the supplement route, there is a
recipe of the three or four supplements proven successful by many at:
http://www.afibbers.org/toboards.htm
Ask Jackie - she knows everything about them.

William