From:
"Cooley, Brad" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:45:00 -0400
On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:30:27 -0400, Padraig Hogan
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>eating nearly all fruit you're still living life extremely close to your ancestors.
>would forget about this "artificial selection" and the farcical, contemptable
>comparison with PROCESSED sugar, it's the pesticides and agricultural
>treatment that warrant much more attention.

You keep saying that our paleo ancestors ate mostly fruit.  What references
do you have for this claim?

How do you explain the Inuit, plains indians, etc that ate a predominantly
meat-based diet?  Maybe they lost their way and simply ignored all the fruit
trees in favor of hunting animals.  Ever had a frozen orange in the arctic?

Even paleo tribes nearer in the tropics such as the Pygmies and Yanomamo
ate mostly meat.