From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:36:01 -0800
Hi all, I have been battling pseudomonas bacteria in my ears for years.
Off and on the Dr gets lucky with something that will keep it away for a
few months.  It is very hard to kill and comes back quite often.  I have
lost a portion of my hearing from this bacteria and have tried many
things.  Now I am asking for help with anything that may work.  As for
natural remedies, I have tried colloidal silver, vinegar and water, salt
water, always keeping my ears dry with a cotton ball wick after the
treatment.  Other home things I have tried is  bleach and water, peroxide
and water, *works but not for very long*  Right now I have polymioxin
drops.  Which just keeps it at bay.  I take a decongestant every day to
keep the fluid out of my inner ears.  I get ear infections at least 3
times a year.  Any suggestions?
Thanks
Trish