From:
Micki Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:23:57 -0500
Regarding Poison Oak allergy:
I remember a friend telling me that he dealt with it by injesting a MINUTE bit of it every spring as a sort of “homeopathic” remedy. This is purely anectdotal. He did increase the amount year by year so that at my last inquiry he was injesting a whole leaf every spring and not suffering any ill effects from it or any subsequent encounters with the “evil” weed. Mind you, I’m not recommending this but homeopathy itself MIGHT be worth looking into in this regard.

micki