From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:49:11 GMT
First, someone mentioned the difference in her skin since going paleo,
and I
want to second that. Skin needs fat in order to be healthy. I can't
believe
how much softer my skin is, and very healthy looking. My hair also
looks
better too. I don't use any commercial soaps or shampoos which also
helps,
but diet makes a hige difference.

Secondly, I am looking for a recipe for (paleo) coconut-mango "ice
cream"
that would not require the use of an ice cream machine. (What purpose
does
the ice cream machine serve anyway? Does it just churn the ice cream?)
Do I
just make a puree of mango and coconut milk, then freeze it? The best
mangoes are too expensive to experiment with, and the cheap ones are
unpalatable IMO.

And third, more related to the first topic, any women who monitor
their
fertility for any reason (trying to achieve or avoid conception) will
notice
a huge difference just a couple of months after going paleo. Fertile
signs
are much more obvious, and cycles are more regular. I have noticed
this for
myself and also in my reading on NFP have learned that diet does
indeed have
a great impact on fertility. Just another perk I thought I'd mention.
Sometimes infertility is a symptom of gluten intolerance.

Stacie