Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:11:24 -0500
Hi Christy,
     I used to have recurring bladder infections (urinary tract), and
thought they would never stop.  It made me have chills, feel awful and have
to go to bed.  I kept going in for antibiotics.  I don't know what happened
but they started to get less frequent.  Now I haven't had one in about 10
years.  I am 44 years old.  A friend of mine went through the same thing,
and also outgrew them.
    I had my urethra stretched(I don't think this helped).  Also the more
antibiotics you take, the more it upsets your entire system (eliminates good
bacteria along with bad)  You will have to take ALL of your antibiotics with
each infection.  Three months of antibiotics is a long time.  I may have
developed leaky gut syndrome because of the numerous times that I took the
sulfa-drugs, don't know. Now I have multiple food allergies.
    Just a comment about my similar experience.  Good luck with your search
for answers.
Susan