From:
Gary Beckwith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:17:39 EST
Hi, I was wondering if anyone on the list has experimented with Art De
Vany's "Power Walking."  If so, did you notice any change in your  weight
(i.e., weight gain, weight loss or weight redistribution)?.  Any other
reactions/comments?  Also, how many pounds did you start out with in the
backpack?  To me, it would appear a good way to increase lean body mass.

Thanks,
Gary