From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:04:26 -0700
 Hi Marilyn,
     We have used Melitta  manual coffee cones for over 30 years.
The  popular single serving size for everyday plus I have a larger carafe size cone  for when I have people over.
Makes a good cup of Joe all depends on the amount , quality and grind of coffee you use.
HINT .............
Never use regular drip grind it just runs through. set to grind finer than drip is to my liking.
Or you can find a decent ( for the money) canned espresso grind coffee at some Walmarts.

Never try walmarts Good Value copycat brands cause when ever they try to copy  a high selling item it is simply   awful! ! !

I get a redeeming  smidgen of pleasure taking it back for my 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on the WM crap. Especially when I am in a feisty mood that day   lol lol

I am at the point that I do not even try the WM copycat brands anymore.
You can find the coffee cones a most coffee aisles . Also check Ebay for discontinued colors
I got chartreuse for a buck each *g*

They litrally are indestructable .
HTH,
~S