From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:46:15 -0700
Hey Mark,

What--only a half-pound?!  I have trouble gaining weight (5'6", 116
lbs.) and eat a pound of the stuff plus a little jerky to top it off.
Boy, do folks cringe when I tell them that--ain't it fun?

( "WE used to live in an old shoe box in the middle of the road...."
"Well, WE used to work 18 hours a day, come home, eat a lump of dry
poison, and my dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt...." :-)

Lois