From:
Rose Marsala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 16:47:42 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From:   Mary [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]

"What kind of calcium supplements do you guys use,if any?"

I use TUMS because I've read in a couple different sources (couldn't tell
you what they were, it's been a while) that they were a good source of
calcium and were utilized quite efficiently.  Don't think they are
considered "PALEO".  Which brings me to my question.  Are any kind of
supplements "PALEO"? They are all processed and certainly wouldn't be found
and retrieved with a spear.