From:
Kathy Partridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:06:59 -0500
At 02:46 PM 3/7/99 -0500, you wrote:
>for arthritis, which i personally am not afflicted with, i have heard from
>others that corn is a major problem.  try cutting out corn.  this is harder
>than it sounds, because corn syrup is an ingredient in just about every
>processed food.
>check labels carefully, and avoid corn and corn syrup.  see if that helps
>you any.

Many people also swear that the nightshade veggies - tomatoes, potatoes,
peppers, eggplant - aggravate their arthritis. Tomatoes and peppers are
considered Paleo (as I recall - don't have my book here) as they can be
eaten raw. Don't know about eggplant. Potatoes are verboten if I remember.

Kathy
mailto:[log in to unmask]