From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 06:01:53 -0500
Weight 158.6 (down .8 in 24 hours for the second day in a row; 4.2
overall)
Total protein yesterday: 104 grams
Total calories 1240

Energy was on and off yesterday.  Didn't consume as much fat as I
would have liked, but didn't feel like overeating protein.  So I
guess the body's fine burning my own fat.  Was tired and dreamy
yesterday evening.

Experienced strong cravings for tobacco.  A little history:  I was an
on and off user of Copenhagen snuff until about two years ago when I
became a regular user because of work-related stress.  Quit two
months ago and, after the initial cravings went away in about a week,
haven't looked back.  Yesterday night, I was very tempted to drive up
to the store for a can.  But I resisted.

I've also been craving wine on and off.  But no serious temptations
there.

Other than that, been feeling great.  Workout later this am.

Jim