Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:37:53 -0400
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> I would like to start eating once a day only. Right now most days I am not
> hungry until lunch time, but some days, like today I feel ravenous as soon
> as I get up. Do you just push through that until your body gets used to
> eating a certain time of day? Preferably I would like to eat in the evening
> only. The other issue is that I feel almost two full with only one meal at
> night. Of course I don't eat raw so maybe that makes a difference.

When I started getting enough fat I lost the urge to eat before evening,
so no push required, and I don't believe in denying myself (mystomach)
anyway.

Note that I get very little exercise.
Raw probably does make a difference; supposed to be complete nourishment
for all cells, so no cravings.

William