From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:56:57 -0700
Hi Don,
Great! I watched a panel discussion with him and Gary Taubes.  Several
times Taubes had to ask Ornish to "tell the truth" when he started on
his nonsense.  While they're at it, why don't they appoint Fidel Castro
as the editor of their "Democracy" section?  They won't get much of the
dialogue that Ornish says they want but I don't have the time or the
resources to take him on, and Taubes is a lot better speaker than I have
ever been, and he got outfoxed by Ornish several times.... mostly
because Taubes is more honest.

best wishes,
Ron

--