From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:42:19 -0400
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:50:26 -0400, Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>However if I had stumbled upon the video on my own without prior knowledge
>of it (as from this list), and noticed the discrepancies, I probably would
>have considered it to be bogus and stopped watching it.

I noticed that the brown-shod runner ran forefoot-first, despite wearing
shoes with heels (which makes it harder), in the manner of a barefooted
runner, which suggests to me that he was raised barefooted. This adds
further credence to the video. If he had run heel-first, he would have been
revealed as likely a city dweller pretending to be a bushmen.

Also, that video fits in with other documentaries and articles about the
!Kung San bushmen.

Hunting in Namibia - Ray Mears World of Survival - BBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXlwyTSsDY&feature=related
Notice in this one that the Bushmen hunters feed on cooked liver first
(cooked to neutralize the poison that was used). I have read accounts that
say that Inuit hunters/fishermen also tend to feed on the raw, still-warm
liver first (of certain fish and animals), and my sister said that the alpha
male of a wolf pack gets to eat the liver first.