From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:55:37 -0800
Too bad about day care.  My husband and i went without just so my kids
would not have to experience day care.  But I do realize everyone's needs
are different.  Now that my kids are all in higher grades, i can work
while they are in school.
I personally just don't care for the thought of someone else raising and
influencing my kids.  Plus there is the thought of dangers.  Just my
opinion.  =o]
trish