Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:03:21 -0700
Think I posted this once bfr can't remember..pls excuse if you have seen
it.
     I have a carved, semi-rectangular wooden bowl that was used by
Indians of the US and Canadian Northwest.  It was used to mix salmon
with fat..[bear grease/other fat] before eating.

        I can really understand that after some cold, rainy, dark days
in that area...and that was **Summertime**!!!

yy