From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:45:50 +1000
Charles,

I also think there is a big link between mood and nutrition.

I recently posted something about a book called "Potatoes not Prozac". It talks about just that. It's mainly about how sugar (high carbs) affects mood.

It has suggestions about how to reduce sugar which will greatly help mood and it goes into the science behind it. As well as reducing sugar, the book recommends that we eat more wholefoods, fresh veggies, a little fruit etc which will also mean that we get lots more nutrients.

I personally feel my depression has gone since I started eating low carb paleo a few years ago.

Alison