From:
Mrs Caroline Centa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:33:19 -0700
I have a banana ice cream recipe that uses coconut milk and no sugar...  Besides the fact that ice cream is not paleo anyway, all my ingredients are.  I created it after playing around with a few ice cream recipes and paleo substitutes.  It works best as a soft serve ice cream in the ice ream maker and eaten straight away, otherwise it gets too icy.:

Coconut-Banana Ice
cream

Ingredients
2 Egg yolks
2 Bananas
270mL Coconut Milk

Method
Blend all ingredients in a blender.  Transfer to pot and heat until custard-like
consistency.  Cool in refrigerator and
then follow instructions on ice cream maker.  (alternatively transfer to an ice cream container and freeze, stirring
contents regularly until frozen).