From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:55:24 -0700
I was curious because I had a bunch of bloodwork done and I was very low for
my age in testosterone. He added thyroid hormone, which was in the normal
range  to bring up the testosterone.  His thought was TSH levels should be
no higher than .4 -1.0.  The level of thyroid increased on its own after
transition from vegetarian to Paleo. Just a personal observation for what
it's worth.

Jeff