From:
Jane Sargeant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:23:14 +0100
Thanks Sisyphus I just added gettingprimitive.com to my favorites & will be checking out the info starting tonight!!! I think you are spot on i'm not scared enough cos i'm not informed enough & I have been kinda embracing a Paleo diet from a floaty 'this would be nice,lets be good to my body' kind of place rather than a reality check of how dangerous the crap food actually is...& how responsible it probably is/was for my autoimmune illnesses,past dvt's,foggy brain,chronic fatigue,Rosacea,Psoriosis,IBS,etc,etc.
  When I did the research into the horrors of nicotine & alcohol I stopped both instantly & haven't relaped once in over 2 years....the same goes for caffeine.I guess sugar is my last addictive substance & I've been kinda stalling on quitting cold turkey, wierdly hanging on to the media lies that icecream or chocolate give me a "hug" type experience. I have ordered 'The Sugar Blues' & hope to scare myself into submission with added anger to get the rebel in me to make a proper stand. Hope my ramblings are making sense, the ramblings of a sugar infested head after horrid choclate cake episode!!! LOL
  xxxxxxjane

Sisyphus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

GettingPrimitive.com - A Natural Inquiry
..... Health, Diet, Society and Survival
........ for the Humans of Poison Planet
........ http://www.gettingprimitive.com

 Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.