Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:13:15 -0400
Here is a quote of the last private message I have sent to Dr Bernarr:
My tone is indeed angry, but that's because this was not the first message
back to him asking not to e-mail me.

begin quote -----------------------------------------------------------------
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> llya,

> All symptoms of illness and lack of good health is the body's efforts to
> detoxify.
Because I am growing a bit tired of this I'll respond to this line with one
word - BULLSHIT

> All you need do is lie down, rest, meditate and  feel  whatever  symptoms you
> are experiencing , with your eyes closed,  till all symptoms are gone.
More BULLSHIT

> You
> should not eat unless hungry,
Obvious

> A  prescribed daily exercise program will help your constipation problem.
I don't have a constipation problem

> I can help you begin your healing process NOW
>
> Call me for now for FREE consultation. For further information contact my web
> site at http://www.HealSelf.org.
I thought I told you not to e-mail me peddling your services. Which part of
this did you not understand?

> You are beautiful and I love You.
You are pathetic and I can't stand your bullshit anymore.

DO NOT E-MAIL ME AGAIN.