From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:21:48 -0800
Hi Julie,

>I have a question--  I will be having my gallbladder removed this
>Friday,
Can't you get a 2nd opinion or a 3rd and 4th? The gallbladder is a very
important organ. We are on this list to eat to get well and let food be thy
medicine and all that. Can't you give the diet a little more time? Those
surgeons just want to take everything out: tonsils, adenoids, appendix,
tumours, breasts...If they had their way, we wouldn't have anything left.
Are you sure this is necessary? Also, the cost!!!  These guys are cleaning
up!!!
If we give out bodies enough time and nourishment, they will heal!
Surgery is not paleo is it?

Paleoprocrastinate please,
Susan