Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:47:09 -0500
As a new paleoer, I've noticed something.  I have begun to reverse a way of
eating I had before, where I'd get up in the morning and fall immediately
into a bowl of cereal or oatmeal, which took no effort, then rush around
after I ate.  Now I tend to get up and do some light activity for a bit,
which includes a more extended breakfast preparation.  This light activity
before I eat seems to improve my appetite in the morning.  And after I eat
a meal now, I spend a little bit of time resting right after, instead of
gulping lunch or dinner and rushing around immediately.  This seems to suit
my heart and digestion.  So, by being active before I eat and resting a bit
after, have a stumbled onto a paleo sort of rhythm to my feedings?

Cheers,
Ro