From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 19:19:37 +0200
At 09:34 1998-07-16 -0500, Ward wrote:
>Anyway, I wonder if others here have given any consideration to
>these issues related to getting broader acceptance of paleodiet ideas by
>the nutritional mainstream?

I have a swedish paleodiet page (of course with link to Dons page).
It so happens that I came in e-mail contact with the chief doctor at
"Tallmogarden" Sweden probably most acclaimed health center. He agrees
partly with the paleodiet ideas, although Tallmogarden is basically
vegetarian. He has put a link to my page in Tallmogardens web pages.
I estimate 200-250 visits to my page via that link during the last
4-5 months. There is also a link directly to Dons page.
http://www.dalnet.se/~dahlgren/tallmogarden/
http://www.algonet.se/~hans-k/paleodiet.html

- Hans