From:
Kendra_&_Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:47:23 -0600
> >>The measles virus got inserted in the genome of lettuce after they 1st
> >>experimented  with tobacco. Mass vaccination thru eating lettuce?
>
> What is someone supposed to make of this sort of exchange?

Curt,
Kirt

We find it to be interesting information with regard to the food we eat, we
eat a lot of lettuce, and yet do not vaccinate our children.  We are trying
to raise them on a Paleo way of life.  Kirt, don't you have a delete button
like the rest of us?  Why do you have to ask sarcastic questions with regards
to many posts?

Please, everyone keep up the dialog that gets people interested in
researching and learning about the foods we eat.  We personally are looking
into the vax through foods we have been hearing a lot about.

The world does not revolve around what Kirt is interested in....

Kendra and Karen
NeanderTwins

PS  Kirt, if your question was truly one of interest we apologize and hope
you  find the answers you are looking for.