From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:44:33 -0400
Ahem.  :-)

Has anyone thought or even tried this more natural method of elimination?
Meaning the squat method?

Here is a good explanation:

http://www.naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html

I have been trying to do this fo a little while now (although my problem I
think is muscle tension in the bowels) and it seems to give a fuller
movement. What is interesting is that the so-called sigmoid colon (the last
bit before the rectum) straightens out somewhat which aids in a more
complete bowel movement.  Or at least that seems to be the claim.

I have never heard about all of this until just a few weeks ago searching
for natural means of eliminating constipation (always a concern,
unfortunately).

Anyhow, I hope this can help people out here....

Marilyn