From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:46:08 -0400
On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:07:51 -0500, Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I've always thought hunters know if and when an animal
>is infected, after the kill, and then keep or discard
>the meat. Parasites leave clues, on or in animals,as to
>who they are. I think any experienced hunter can determine if a deer is
>infected with parasites.
>    Mike Audette
As far as I am informed most parasites are
passed on by microscopic sized forms, that
cannot be seen with the pure eye.

Especially the finn state of the bladder worm,
and its eggs.

I did a little search and found:
some information which will keep me away from any
infection risk
at http://www.lotushealth.com/parasites/review.htm :
...This means you may have eaten meat 10 years ago which was a little undercooked -and still be contaminated with the tapeworms
from that meat. Parasites can be your "partners for life."
Worms and parasites can cause just about any health problem there is."
Dr Hulda R. Clark, in her book entitled, "A Cure For All Cancers," boldly states that in her studies, it was shown that ALL cancers
are caused by a single parasite, and that by getting rid of this parasite, the cancer is stopped at once, and the tissues return to normal.

I asked one health expert what the main cause of blood sugar and diabetes problems were, and she said. "Worms, worms, worms."
What he is saying is that parasites can occur anywhere in your body. No organ is immune. Your blood, your muscles, your heart,
your lungs, your brain, they are ALL possible sites for parasitic infestation.

Amadeus