From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:43:49 -0700
At 01:57 AM 10/11/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/10/00 4:17:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
>writes:
>
><< (not autistic but also has vax damage as all children do who have had vax)
> >>

>I'm sorry, but not only have I had all of the standard vaccinations, I have
>had all of the required military vaccinations, and that list is lengthy.
>Exactly what damage do I have?   Nevermind.  I can answer that.  None.
>
>I was going to keep my mouth shut about this ludicrous thread, but
>insinuating that the whole of the population is damaged is even more
>ludicrious than insisting all vaccinations should be avoided.
>
>Paleo living and good spirituality will not keep a deadly disease from
>killing your children.  I hope you never have to see that in your lifetime.
>But the killers are on the rise again, and unvaccinated children are going to
>die from your decisions and propaganda.

        If the vaccines are so effective then those vaccinated won't
have to be
concerned will they.

>And on that note, I'm unsubscribing from this list.

        Bye.

>Paleo may be good, but the level of fanaticism I've seen (everything from vax
>to microwaves) is just off the edge of reality, and perhaps sanity.  I don't
>think I'm ready to give up all of the wonderful advances we have made simply
>because we took a wrong turn at wheat.

        You are far from reality to think that man's technology can
match the
power of intelligent force that creates life.

>I wish you all health and peace of mind, and I sincerely hope the next
>epidemic hits when your children are all grandparents and have had long,
>lovely lives.
>
>Denise

        And I hope that you and your's aren't the ones that are
damaged by
mandated vaccines.

Dave